1) Personal information that I collect from my customers
Nicola Honey Artistry collects personal information such as name, address, email address, telephone number and photographs, to allow me to fulfill a hair and makeup service to you the customer, there are rare occasions I also collect personal details such as email address, name, telephone number, photographs to inform you of special offers or promotions or for example a link from a photographer or nice restaurant we may have chatted about. You have the right to opt out at any time please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The legal reasons to collect, use, and share personal information
Nicola Honey Artistry collects your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or sending me an email for an enquiry, if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
3) The third parties Nicola Honey Artistry shares information with
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows: To additional hair and makeup artists if they are working with me on a booking or if i have passed them on a booking in the form of a referal- again with your prior permission.
4) Data Retention
5) Transferring information outside the EU
Nicola Honey Artistry doesn't transfer information outside the EU
6) Customers Rights
- You the customer has the right to request access your data at any time please contact the data protection officer at email@example.com
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7) Face based data
When it comes to your photographs, the EU hasn’t gotten too specific about what that means for working photographers/makeup artists but that we need to demonstrate reasonable and legitimate use. I would never sell your images without out obvious prior consent.
There’s a couple of things I do to run my business, I show my work on facebook, instagram and my own website. If you have booked me you probably looked at photos of my real brides to decide you would like to book me. . I do ask my brides to opt into this on my booking form, but you can always decide to keep your wedding private. I store photos of your lovely faces on password encrypted hard drives at my home. Buy again if you decide you want me to delete these after the wedding I can.